Recoating Concrete Tile Roofs
We have specialist trained staff to complete your quality roof recoating. This will restore your roof, add value, water proof and significantly extend the life of your roof.
Our process consists of:
- Moss control - to prevent moss and mould growth
- Careful waterblast cleaning - to remove dirt, moss, lichen and mould
- Repairs - Replacement of cracked and broken tiles
- Full repoint to all hips and ridge caps
Key coat sealer - to seal the tile surface and provide the base for the new coating systems to bind to
- Hi-build base coat to build up the worn surface of the old tile
- Final colour coat - this will complete the coating process and will give an overall build of 380 microns
- All work fully guaranteed.